StreetATK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to StreetATK, your home for automotive enthusiasts: Local events, Aggressive Fitment, Drift, Drag, VIP, Top Speed et al... Respect for proper Street Driven tuners.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stock DSM Numbers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AND ROUX

AND ROUX

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Well, I guess I'll get the ball rolling in this sub-forum. The following is a dyno chart from the purple 1G DSM(aka Ol' Reliable) that I daily. The car used to be somewhat respectable on the street(from a dig of coarse), but it has since been set to 8 psi in an attempt to keep it together long enough for us to get my 2G on the road.

Here's the chart after the 'de-tune'
Stock DSM Numbers Dyno_c12

Andrew
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

clean nice little daily
Back to top Go down
AND ROUX

AND ROUX

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 pm

Thanks Chief. Did you and Daniel ever get any numbers for either of your D's?

Andrew
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Daniel has sum idk if he wants to share as for me no i am still untuned soooooooo with everything going on its going to beawhile before i get tuned and dynoed
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lynn

Samantha Lynn

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 pm

i'm proud of my 155. she gets great gas mileage :]
Back to top Go down
AND ROUX

AND ROUX

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:59 am

98ludedude wrote:
Daniel has sum idk if he wants to share as for me no i am still untuned soooooooo with everything going on its going to beawhile before i get tuned and dynoed

Yeah man, I know how that goes. Unfortunately, living expenses have to come first.

Samantha Lynn wrote:
i'm proud of my 155. she gets great gas mileage :]

We put the EVO 3 5th gear in the trans right before our Houston trip and it averaged around 30 mpg. However, as soon as I get into the boost, I can pretty much watch the gas gauge drop. Crying or Very sad

Andrew What a Face
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lynn

Samantha Lynn

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 1:54 am

yea, my gauge drops too when i hit boost lulz
Back to top Go down
thrule01

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:45 pm

nice numbers
Back to top Go down
http://www.bestimportcarinsurace.com
98ludedude

98ludedude

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm

hows the new injectors working out
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:36 pm

DSM's are the choice car for most of my good friends. I am surrounded by a few 600 to 700 awhp DSM's
Back to top Go down
AND ROUX

AND ROUX

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:28 am

Thrule01 wrote:
nice numbers

Thanks Guy.

98ludedude wrote:
hows the new injectors working out

Well, they were definitely necessary. At 17 pounds, the 450's were at 140% injector duty cycle(I think it was actually higher then that because ECMlink doesn't allow the value to go any higher then 140%, haha). Now with the 950's it's at a safe 48%.

However, I'm just starting to learn how to tune the car so it's a bit tricky getting it to make power and not run into detonation issues. Laughing

BoostedFC wrote:
DSM's are the choice car for most of my good friends. I am surrounded by a few 600 to 700 awhp DSM's

Yeah, they're alright. I love the 4G63, but I HATE the drivetrain that came on these cars.

Andrew What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stock DSM Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock DSM Numbers   Stock DSM Numbers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock DSM Numbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StreetATK :: Power/Tuning :: Tuning :: Dyno Tuning-
Jump to: