StreetATK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to StreetATK, your home for automotive enthusiasts: Local events, Aggressive Fitment, Drift, Drag, VIP, Top Speed et al... Respect for proper Street Driven tuners.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mustang RTR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacj3
Admin
Jacj3

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Looks promising.
Mustang RTR Day1a
Mustang RTR IMG_0890
Mustang RTR Day1

Quote :
Even though Formula D has come to an end for the year and is a huge relief for many, the next five days are full of suspense, insanity and excitement for me, as I get ready to introduce my dream that will become a reality in a big way at SEMA. A new generation of Mustang will be introduced to the world - the Mustang RTR which will be a dealer-installed performance and appearance package available at select dealers in 2010. Official introduction to be posted here next Tuesday. If you will be at SEMA, be sure to check out the car in person at the K&N filters booth!

will also be unveiling the halo to the RTR brand, the Mustang RTR-C. The Mustang RTR-C is a one-hundred percent dry carbon bodied Mustang with both appearance and performance upgrades sure to make anyone with a heartbeat want to get behind the wheel of this completely made-in-the-USA machine. Only ten of these vehicles will be produced. SEMA attendees will be able to see the car for the first time ever Tuesday morning at Ford's booth. I have decided to release the first-ever full picture of the car on Monday for everyone that won't make it to SEMA. I will post a full write-up as well in the very near future. Until then, I will post a shot a day for you all to enjoy!

- Vaughn Gittin Jr.
Back to top Go down
https://streetatk.forumotion.com
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:46 pm

Good looking car, but what's in store as far as power goes?
Back to top Go down
Jacj3
Admin
Jacj3

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:33 pm

That's what I want to know, gonna have to wait to find out. Suppose to be getting a lot of dry carbon and some power upgrades.
Back to top Go down
bamnle

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:13 pm

oooo, another mustang....................
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:39 pm

f that a body of dry carbon it wont be worth it to drive on the roads
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:28 pm

So far sounds a little on the pricey side.
Back to top Go down
Jacj3
Admin
Jacj3

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:25 pm

This is VG Jr. idea car, I think ford is trying to keep up with other car companies building a car that can compete.
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 pm

im willing to bet it will have a supercharged v8 in it like the gt500 or roush stage 3
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Yeah that is almost a definate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mustang RTR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mustang RTR   Mustang RTR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mustang RTR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StreetATK :: Car Discussion :: Domestics-
Jump to: