StreetATK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to StreetATK, your home for automotive enthusiasts: Local events, Aggressive Fitment, Drift, Drag, VIP, Top Speed et al... Respect for proper Street Driven tuners.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help my pick out my next set of wheels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacj3
Admin
Jacj3

Help my pick out my next set of wheels Empty
PostSubject: Help my pick out my next set of wheels   Help my pick out my next set of wheels Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:43 pm

These would be going on my GS300 since I need to go with a rim wider than a 9.5 on the rear. The current suspects are all from the Work Wheels family. But, I am open for suggestions just remember they need to offer up to atleast a 12" wide rim.
My ideas are:
VS-FX
Help my pick out my next set of wheels 179

Gnosis GS-1
Help my pick out my next set of wheels 237

Gnosis GS-3
Help my pick out my next set of wheels 239

Those are my top 3 atm, like I said offer up some options. The last 2 would be in black because I think that those look ballar as fuk. And would look good going on a white car.
Back to top Go down
https://streetatk.forumotion.com
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

PostSubject: Re: Help my pick out my next set of wheels   Help my pick out my next set of wheels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:42 am

Well I like all the above, but here some others to think about. BTW were you going with 18" x 12"? These wheels all will come in those sizes even the Simmons Altas don't list anything over 11" but they made 12" for me. Any of these in a gloss black with polished lip.
Simmons Alta
Help my pick out my next set of wheels SimmonsAlta
ROH Adrenalin 3
Help my pick out my next set of wheels ROHadrenalin
ROH Strada
Help my pick out my next set of wheels ROHstrada
HRE Comp21
Help my pick out my next set of wheels HRECOMP21
HRE 541
Help my pick out my next set of wheels HRE541R
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

PostSubject: Re: Help my pick out my next set of wheels   Help my pick out my next set of wheels Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:59 am

Also check out iForged wheels a friend of mine has a Viper & he has a set. They have a nice site, build your own wheel with the options they have, widths up to 15" wide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help my pick out my next set of wheels   Help my pick out my next set of wheels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help my pick out my next set of wheels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StreetATK :: Car Discussion :: Wheel/Tire Talk-
Jump to: