StreetATK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to StreetATK, your home for automotive enthusiasts: Local events, Aggressive Fitment, Drift, Drag, VIP, Top Speed et al... Respect for proper Street Driven tuners.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Shuriken Slim SK-BT20 Battery on Sale for $75.99 Shipped at AND-Performance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AND ROUX

AND ROUX

New Shuriken Slim SK-BT20 Battery on Sale for $75.99 Shipped at AND-Performance Empty
PostSubject: New Shuriken Slim SK-BT20 Battery on Sale for $75.99 Shipped at AND-Performance   New Shuriken Slim SK-BT20 Battery on Sale for $75.99 Shipped at AND-Performance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Hey Everyone.
To bring in the New Year right. We are going to be running a sale on the new Shuriken SK-BT20, which is Shuriken's slim battery.

The battery is 7x2.75x6.5 and weighs in at approximately 14 lbs.
Cranking Amps=850
Amp Hours=20
100% Sealed, no maintenance required.
This battery is non-spillable and can be mounted almost anywhere in your car.

I snapped a few pictures of mine that just came in with a walmart giftcard to give you an idea of the size of the battery.

New Shuriken Slim SK-BT20 Battery on Sale for $75.99 Shipped at AND-Performance 2mc6nte

New Shuriken Slim SK-BT20 Battery on Sale for $75.99 Shipped at AND-Performance 297t36

New Shuriken Slim SK-BT20 Battery on Sale for $75.99 Shipped at AND-Performance 2n83pty

Here's the link to the product on our website:
http://www.and-performance.com/shuriken_batterys_/shuriken_skbt20/skbt20/i-294664.aspx

If you would like to take a look at some of the other Shuriken Batteries, please check out their website at www.shurikenonline.com/

If you have any questions, please feel free to respond or PM me and I'll get back as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking!
Andrew
Back to top Go down

New Shuriken Slim SK-BT20 Battery on Sale for $75.99 Shipped at AND-Performance
Page 1 of 1