StreetATK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to StreetATK, your home for automotive enthusiasts: Local events, Aggressive Fitment, Drift, Drag, VIP, Top Speed et al... Respect for proper Street Driven tuners.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Empty
PostSubject: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 am

Maybe it's just me, but for some reason shit disappears in my garage. I clean it usually once a week & every few months I reorganize everything. I try to keep things together as best as I can & I try to inventory things. After all that I still can"t find things. How about you all?
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:11 pm

lmfao if i had one to use im sure it would be the same thing thats how it is with my dryer
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 pm

I stay away fro the dryer LOL.
Back to top Go down
AND ROUX

AND ROUX

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:23 am

Thank you Jesus, I though it was just us. However, I have reason to believe that the problem at our shop isn't so much blackholes, but rather wandering eyes and sticky fingers. Evil or Very Mad

Andrew What a Face
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 pm

damn andrew that sucks we ( the united states) should still stone people found guilty of major crimes ie: murder,rape,theft, and im sure more but thats the 3 that really get me worked up sorry for the ot post
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah that's never good, only once did I catch someone trying to take a part out of my garage. A freind of my brother in law tried to get one of my wastegates, needless to say he was unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
AND ROUX

AND ROUX

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Parts aren't really that big of a theft item for us. Out of the 6 DSM's in or around the shop, only one of them has really anything valuable on it and it's RARELY left around at night. Our problem is that our tools just seem to Darwin themselves a set of legs and walk out of the shop.

Andrew What a Face
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 am

Hey man tools party when we aren't looking, that's why they are never where we thought we left them.
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 am

So I started cleaning & trying to reorganize my garage today, only to get pissed off. First off I knocked two framed car pics off the wall breaking the glass, then I realized that one of my impact guns is missing & to finish of my day I decided to move a spare GM 350 bare block from a small pallet on the floor to my work bench. For some damn reason the front left leg seperated from the table top dropping everything to the floor. The block is fine, the table is can be fixed, but the radiator I had sitting there didn't make it. Oh well it was a stock used spare unit. Needless to say it wasn't the day I was looking for.
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:59 am

damn this is turning in to a fml thread lol
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lynn

Samantha Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:28 pm

ryan knows about the place where all the lost socks go. ..lol

but yea, i know the feeling too. just my problem is i set it down and loose it myself (within 2 sec). and unfortunately i'm that clumsy on a daily basis. so sometimes i just try not to find things, or move them around. my dad sometimes doesn't let me near the garage for the sole reason that i would injure myself or break something of his.
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Samantha Lynn wrote:
ryan knows about the place where all the lost socks go. ..lol

but yea, i know the feeling too. just my problem is i set it down and loose it myself (within 2 sec). and unfortunately i'm that clumsy on a daily basis. so sometimes i just try not to find things, or move them around. my dad sometimes doesn't let me near the garage for the sole reason that i would injure myself or break something of his.
aaahhhhh yes everything she says is true that is all(like a boss)
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:16 pm

I used break shit all the time, but i learned to quit that shit quick when my pockets started to feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:51 pm

lol she cant help it
Back to top Go down
Samantha Lynn

Samantha Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 am

meanie.

i dont break expensive stuff. or things on cars. just breakable stuff. oh that made no sense.
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 pm

It happens LOL
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 am

lmao love you sam sam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.   Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garages or should I say BLACKHOLES.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StreetATK :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: