StreetATK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to StreetATK, your home for automotive enthusiasts: Local events, Aggressive Fitment, Drift, Drag, VIP, Top Speed et al... Respect for proper Street Driven tuners.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wheel care!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

Wheel care! Empty
PostSubject: Wheel care!   Wheel care! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Just curios of what product everyone use to clean & protect their wheels? I was using Eagle One wheel cleaner & Brasso to polish the lips.
Back to top Go down
98ludedude

98ludedude

Wheel care! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel care!   Wheel care! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:28 am

lol nothing my poor hatch
Back to top Go down
BoostedFC

BoostedFC

Wheel care! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel care!   Wheel care! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:27 pm

Damn no wheel love!
Back to top Go down
AND ROUX

AND ROUX

Wheel care! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel care!   Wheel care! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:15 pm

My Gram Lights are gunmetal so they hide dirt REALLY well, no need for any fancy cleaning products Laughing
When I get my Bogarts I guess I'll start experimenting with different cleaners. Jarron's got a couple nice sets of wheels so I'm sure he'll be able to share some cleaning secrets once he finds this thread.

Andrew What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jacj3
Admin
Jacj3

Wheel care! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel care!   Wheel care! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Yes my cleaning tips are to remove wheels completely, I usually dilute the wheel cleaner i use, Meguiars (sp?), Always use microfiber cloth or what ever you use to clean with dont use something to rough. When drying I let them air dry then wipe away all access water with a mircofiber towel again. I apply mothers or meguiars polish with a sock or something that I put over my hand to make sure i get every groove. Then i take another sock to go back over followed by MF towel again to bring to nice shine.
Back to top Go down
https://streetatk.forumotion.com
98ludedude

98ludedude

Wheel care! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel care!   Wheel care! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:30 pm

holy works alot on rims batman
Back to top Go down
Jacj3
Admin
Jacj3

Wheel care! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel care!   Wheel care! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:24 pm

If I'm going through the trouble yeah I am.
Back to top Go down
https://streetatk.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Wheel care! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel care!   Wheel care! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheel care!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
StreetATK :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: